Saturday, May 24, 2014

Possible purchase : XLC Everyday Trekking Saddle SA-E03

 XLC Everyday Trekking Saddle SA-E03
I am constantly looking for an even comfier bike saddle for my commuter bike which is not too weighty and preferably on the less expensive side.

I spotted this in Go Outdoors (UK) for £18.49 (including the member discount).
XLC Everyday Trekking Saddle SA-E03
Note : There are men's and ladies versions
Also 2 colours : Black and Brown

At the moment I am using a Selle Bassano Virtual saddle which I find pretty decent for comfort and weight for the price, but the XLC Everyday looks a bit wider which I think I need, but still pretty 'sporty'. Maybe I'm wrong. Keep in mind there are 2 versions of the saddle, one each for men and women. 

I will investigate this further.

links
XLC website :XLC Everyday Trekking Saddle SA-E03 mens
Go Outdoors website : XLC Everyday Saddle mens

Amazon UK : XLC 'Everyday' SA-E03 Saddle (mens, black)
Amazon USA search : XLC saddle

No comments: