Friday, March 21, 2014

UK : Wilko Wireless Cycle Computer £7.50


Wilko Wireless Cycle Computer £7.50For UK readers
I spotted this in Wilkinson Stores recently

Wilko Wireless Cycle Computer for £7.50, reduced from £15

Previously I bought what appears to be the common 'cheap' wireless cycle computer off Ebay (called something like brand name 'Sunding' wireless cycle computer) for about £8 via Hong Kong which I found to be useless junk (I will write about this later).

Wilko Wireless Cycle Computer £7.50I have since bought a 'Bell' Wireless Cycle Computer for £15 which I found to be good. After my 'Sunding' experience I guessed it was unlikely I would get a decent wireless cycle computer for under £15 (I would consider Cateye since I expect them to be quality), but my guess is that this will be of a decent standard (not confirmed).

Hopefully this is a new standard price for wireless cycle computers rather than a brief sale. I would guess that wireless cycle computers will make the wired type obsolete over time.    

No comments: