Sunday, November 8, 2015

Commuter Waterproof Overshoes : my list

My search for an ideal commuter bike waterproof overshoe is ongoing
Here I will keep a list of my consumer journey

Table : list of waterproof overshoes I have tried or interested in
Purpose : To help me buy or recommend a set of overshoes for my size 11 trainers/shoes in wet weather 

Waterproof Overshoes List

Velotoze

Bought sept 2015
Like the concept (Sleek, light, easy to carry ) but ripped when removing  after 3 goes
Too easy to rip ?
Struggled to put on (without talc)
Maybe not for ordinary footwear and maybe my size 11 trainers were too big for the size (large)  
verdict : not for consumer cycling ?
Boardman overshoes (Halfords)
£14.99
Bought Nov 2015
update
zip is poor quality. broke.
protection wasn't so good
in the bin

No comments: