Saturday, December 5, 2015

Decathlon B-Twin brand : 1st place I look for bike components

Btwin 7/8 speed 11-34 tooth rear derailleur
Decathlon (UK) is a shop I now look at first for bike components. The usual choices for brake and drivetrain components etc are Shimano and Sram and seem to have a decades long duopoly.

Recently I noticed Decathlon have bike components using their B-Twin branding. I trust this shop and they have a casual returns policy, and they also tend to offer quality products as their own brand at much cheaper prices than alternatives.

So currently they are my first point of reference when looking for anything to do with cycling including clothes

There are only a few stores in the UK. They have the same type of store presence as IKEA.

Btwin triple front derailleurDecathlon UK Cycling dept

Items I have bought

7/8 speed 11-34 tooth rear derailleur : £7.99
to replace Shimano

V-brake pads 

No comments: